Pots Made Out of Feet, Free High Fives, and Wizards

During my time in North Carolina, I have seen many beautiful things but countless times I was only able to keep a picture in my mind. Many of the things I saw were as we passed by in the car or I just thought I wouldn't need my camera for this trip. (Always need the camera!) I remember going to the beach as the sun set one evening and we passed by this gorgeous view of the sun peeking through the trees and onto a little body of water surrounded by cat tails. Even though there was no way I could have gotten that picture without us pulling over, I was so upset to see a perfect shot go to waste. 

One of the many wondrous places I've been was downtown Wilmington; which is about an hour from where I live. It is literally the cutest little place ever. I fell in love with it the moment I adventured through it with my husband. You'd find cute little shops, riverside restaurants, historic homes, old buildings, and the list goes on. Let's just say it was FULL of moments just waiting to be captured. The day we went was somewhat of a surprise to me; so my camera wasn't involved in this adventure. Happily, I was able to take some time this weekend to venture back out there and shoot away! Everyone, meet Wilmington. 








I found the head, I found the feet...but where's the rest of the body?!


That wizard was no mannequin. It was a real person. AND HE OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME. I'm sure he thought I would scream but I just said thanks.




Cold AC?? Free high fives?!?! I'm so there!


The pictures definitely don't do it justice here. I could walk it's streets for hours. So glad I get the opportunity to go out and see new places! This destination is definitely a beautiful one! 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed my visit to Wilmington thru your eyes!!! This was a great trip. I love to read your adventures. Keep them coming. hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts